4.23.2010

EVERYONE LOVES A QUICKIE.

sorry for the lack of updates and content the past few days. i was wrapped up in playing catch up at work, uploading photos from my trip to my FB, fighting with my dying computer [don't worry folks a new one is on it's way! shout out to CC and MM for hunting down the sickest deal], catching up on LOST, trying to flip my metabolism back to EST and listening to the new black keys album pretty much non stop. so here's this weeks quickie updates:

ROCK CITY TICKET REPORT!

on sale tomorrow 04.24.10 at 10am:

silversun pickups w/ against me! and the henry clay people @ the fillmore 7/2

on sale NOW!

the hold steady @ the crowfoot 7/15


EXCLUSIVE COACHELLA PHOTOS COMING SOON!


for my possibly 10?! faithful readers i have reserved the best of my coachella photos exclusively for NOIZEBLEED! lucky lucky you.

NOTABLE RELEASES:

out this week. in stores NOW!

circa survive - blue sky noise

modest mouse - the moon & antarctica [10th anniversary 2x vinyl re-issue]

[UPDATES ARE COMING SOON. KEEP CHECKING BACK!]

1 comment: